It’s easy to lose self-confidence. Disappointments, someone looking at you funny, rejection, not doing a great job that’s something you should have or feeling unloved.
But that’s not what this blog is about.
Self-confidence is a big beauty secret. It leads to clear eyes, good skin, happy organs and a strong heart. Your boost of self-confidence can help someone else boost theirs. You could start a chain reaction.
10 easy ways you can boost your self-confidence:
- Put on a good song, lip-synch to it and dance in front of the mirror. Notice how hot you look.
- Spend time with people or a person who encourages your ideas, thinks you’re smart and believes that you can do it.
- Organize something small like a bookshelf, your purse or a drawer. Managing just one small part of your life can have a big impact on how in control you feel.
- Assume people like you. Spend a little longer talking to someone then usually would. Be positive and share common ideas.
- Set the timer for 10 minutes, write down what you are grateful for.
- Take a long walk by yourself outside where there are trees and grass. Relax your shoulders into the back of your body. Feel the power in your legs. Open your chest. Breathe deeply. Smile.
- Pursue a passion you have. Dedicate consistent time to pursuing it. E.g. Publishing a piece of fiction, mastering how to bake, writing a song. Persevere and don’t listen to negative feedback.
- Exercise for 20 minutes.
- Takes 5 selfies. Choose the hottest one. Put a filter on it.
- Put on a little make up that makes you look hot and a gorgeous outfit. Pose.
What are your tips to boost self-confidence? What do you do? Leave me a comment!